Blog 6

 

In terms of my initial experiences using Diigo, I would say that there are more positive attributes regarding it than negative. I really enjoyed how I was able to discover the amount of annotation styles available. In addition, I enjoyed how I was able to better organize my research through the creation of my own library. Taking notes through this has also been very beneficial. I would say that I disliked the tutorials and the information provided when first downloading the app. I found it to be a tad bit confusing, however I was able to figure it out with time.

In terms of my personal experience blogging, I would say that there are positives and negatives which I have recognized. I enjoy having the ability to reflect on my own work and how I can consistently update my blog to reflect the material presented in the class. In addition, I enjoy the ability to communicate my thoughts regarding the course material and concepts provided throughout the week. I do not always feel confident in my writing however, and at times I am self-conscious at times to put my thoughts out there.

A web 2.0 tool which I would like to review would be Animoto. This tool has allowed me to create presentations in a quick and efficient manner. In addition, I have been able to recognize the quality of the presentations I have created through this program. I enjoyed the various layouts they provide, and how it is very user friendly in its application. In addition, I really enjoy how there is an opportunity to explore videomaking through this program. This tool allows for an inexperienced videographer to elevate their presentation. Recommended Video Templates - Animoto

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog